Saturday, September 6, 2008

I've Received An Award

I received a prestigious award today for this blog. A reader gave me the "Brilliant Weblog" award because she thinks my blog is great! Shawn is the author of the blog, Health To Home.



Now that I've received this award for my super, awesome, out-of-this-world blog, I have to pass the award along to some other blogs that I find worthy and are great reads. And to those that I have chosen, you can pass this along to the ones you think deserves this award.

Secret Thoughts and More
Heavenly Dessert Recipes
World of Mom
Picky Tiffany
Life-of-Lele.lumz Pin It

3 comments:

razz said...

thank you thank you!!! i am so honored!!

I feel the love thanks:)

Barbara said...

Why thank you so much. As soon as I get a chance, I will try and put this on my page..I have hard times trying to put anything on my page..silly me. My first ppp I tried to do I messed up...go figure.lol.
Barbara :0

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much!

I finally got around to posting it. Sorry for being so slow.